Friday, September 26, 2008

photo editing

Connor is taking his nap and I am so tired from my late nights reading 'Twilight', so I should be taking a nap too....but what am I doing? Editing my pictures! I thought I would share a couple. I found a fun new program to do this with so I am still learning about it but i'm having a blast doing it even though i'm not very good! enjoy!



3 comments:

The Strawn Family said...

Cute Pics! I love it, you should take our pictures.

Robin and Ryan said...

I love your pictures! Very cute!!

Pueblo Gramma and Grampa said...

I am so amazed at what can be done these days. The pictures are beyond awesome. We really hate being so far away and not watching Connor grow up in person. This will help our hearts heal a bit. Thank you for taking such good care of each other. We love you so much and are so grateful you are happy! Gramma and Grampa "R"